Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Ls there any difference between normal injector drive &

Customer Question

ls there any difference between normal injector drive & immobilized injector drive of 2KD engine? have used the normal injector drive and its working but the immobilized one is not working at all.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Kavey replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.Im not quite sure I undestand you. Are you asking if theres two seperate circuits from the PCM to the injector, one for normal operation and one for when the injectors are immobilized?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, l want also to know whether they work in either imobilized or normal injector
Expert:  Kavey replied 1 year ago.
What kind of car are you working on? Regardless theres only going to be one injector driver circuit but Im not sure on the immobilizer without knowing what kind of car it is.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Toyota Dyna 2kd engine 12v
Expert:  Kavey replied 1 year ago.
K sorry. This somehow ended up in the Ford section. I will recategorize it to Toyota for you as that is not my category. Sorry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not now please