Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

4runner: I have an 02 toyota 4runner and need to see if I can

Customer Question

I have an 02 toyota 4runner and need to see if I can do the zero point calibration of the YAW rate and deceleration sensor. I have the 03 instructions but the pin out of the OBDII connector are not the same. I need the o2 instructions or which pin number is ***** Ts CG location. It looks like I have connection at pins 2,4,5,9 and 10. The VSC and VSC trac light are on. any suggestions is appreciated.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 1 year ago.
http://s10.postimg.org/jean9fubt/OBD_2_Port.pngPlease click on this link, does it match what you are using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only have pins in the connector at these locations. Pin 2,4,5,9 and 10 the rest are empty. Anything more I can give you to help. I have the I have the TBS for the 03 4runner but it does not match OBDII.Thanks, Sue
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 1 year ago.
fogwireless.com/HAM/vsc.pdfplease copy this link into your browser, not that they are using the check connector under the hood mounted on the intake chamber best of luck and let me know if tis worked for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now I have more lights, ABS, VSC VSC trac and brake light. Is there a way to clear them all and start over. Thanks, Sue
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 1 year ago.
Yes, disconnect the negative battery terminal for about a minute or so, this should clear all memory.