Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Prius: I have a 2009 Toyota Prius, model Touring. The bluetooth

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Toyota Prius, model Touring. The bluetooth phone system stopped functioning. With my functioning cell phone in the vehicle the screen dose not register successful or unseccessful. Please advise how I could recover the car phone operation.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This sounds like the phone either needs to be paired to your vehicle again using the pairing procedure usually found with your owners manual in the vehicle or this is a software issue with one of the computers in the vehicle needing corrected by a dealer.I would try the pairing and if this does not work I would see if the dealer can check and perform any software updates for this issue.
Thanks Pete