Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Toyota Tundra: I have a 2002 Toyota Tundra, V8 SR5. Having

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Toyota Tundra, V8 SR5. Having difficulty removing the fuel pump relay. It appears to be locked in it's socket. What can I do to remove it?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.IF you are referring to the Fuel Pump Relay located in the Under Hood Fuse / Relay Box, the Relay "pulls out"It may have on or 2 legs fused / shorted to the connectors,, so you may have to "carefully" pry up & out with a flatbladeShould be 4 or 5 legs on it.Pry under each corner as you wiggle the Relay.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service.