Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Fj cruise: yes exactly the same thing is happening with my

Customer Question

yes exactly the same thing is happening with my Toyota FJ Cruiser and we did take it back to the dealer see if we did have them check it out and we had the oil changes regularly we've had the starter replaced the fuel pump replaced I don't know if we don't know what it what causes it to die like that had the battery looked at
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have to start I looked at,the fuel pump replaced we've had them check the battery everything was headed up on the computer multiple times and after all those things it'll still out of nowhere just died
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for postingJust so I understand exactly what is going on I need to ask a couple of questions:It dies while driving, does it start back after that? Is it running now?