Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Toyota corolla: ! I have a Toyota Corolla 99 and recently

Customer Question

Hi! I have a Toyota Corolla 99 and recently the dome light, radio and clock on the dash all stopped working ūüėĒ any ideas?
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The dome light went off about 2 weeks ago and then about one week ago the dash clock and radio both went out at the same time.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. This sounds like a blown fuse. Let's open the hood and then open the fuse panel in the engine compartment. There are 2 columns of fuses, and a fuse off to the left of these columns by itself. Remove this fuse and examine the interior of the fuse. See if it is separated in the center. If so, the fuse is bad. Please check that and let me know what you find thanks