Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic
8257649

T-100: I have a 1997 T-100 two weeks ago it had let me sitting,

Customer Question

I have a 1997 T-100 two weeks ago it had let me sitting, pull up to get Breakfest and when I came back out the truck would not start. Have power to everything but will not turn over, Thinking it would be the starter I brought a new starter for Saturday and installed it. went to start the truck and it still does not start. check the wireing fuse's and voltage to the starter which shows 12v going to the starter. What am I doing wrong
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thanks for trusting me to help you with your vehicle today. I have over 30 years of Diagnostic experience. I look forward to working with you. Do you have 12v to the small wire to the starter and the large post in the start position?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Skyvision, Sorry it took so long to get back to you but I wasn't the one that had traced the wiring down. My brother inlaw did and I was not sure what all he did trace. It turns out that the wire from the solainoiad wire is not getting votage from the fuse box back to the switch. Thanks for your help
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome.