Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Toyota camry: My 2011 camry door locks won't work at all. I

Customer Question

My 2011 camry door locks won't work at all. I use the key to open and manually open all the remaining doors. Driver side control don't work also to unlock and lock the doors
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Your Toyota Guy replied 1 year ago.
Just for clarification: None of the door lock switches work on any of the doors, and none of the door locks work electronically at all no matter what you do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
show me the location of the parts.
Location of which parts? You never answered my first question so we could start to determine the problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
none of the door locks works electronically when the door locks open manually and put to drive it don't lock
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.