Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

I caught a wire cage tomato plant under the middle of

Customer Question

I caught a wire cage for a tomato plant under the middle of my '09 Toyota Camry. Right after it happened there was a puddle of clear fluid dripping from the middle of the undercarriage..what drain is there in the middle under the seats?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. The only clear liquid that drains out form the center of the vehicle is the AC condensate. WHen the AC runs, it removes Humidity (moisture) from the air inside the passenger compartment. This moisture eventually build up into a liquid. The AC box has a rubber tube that drains this collected water out onto the street, generally in the center of the car. This system works just like the AC in your home. You have a place where the AC unit drains water somewhere. The clear liquid is nothing more than water. Nothing to be concerned about; this is a totally normal situation. Hope this helps you out. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply.Thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations. A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry. Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer