cardoctor71
cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE MasterCertified Tehnician with 35 years experience diagnosing and repairing all makes and models of cars and trucks.
36867192

Toyota tacoma pre runner trd: . I have a 2008 toyota tacoma

Customer Question

HI. I have a 2008 toyota tacoma prerunner trd. I am trying to find out if the trw package what mm is correct for the sway bar bushings.
They come in 30, 28, and 24.
I have other questions as well. how does that work with the answer payment?
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am also looking for front axel bearings?? But it doesn't seem to exist. Maybe it is the wrong word?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and bushings for the central stabilizer bar? I cant figure out what these are either. I went into toyota. The parts guy was very helpful. He speaks Spanish. But he couldn't figure out what this was either.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe the bushings are a part of the stabilizer links. Obviously I really need help. The roads are dirt, and very, very rough. It takes a huge toll on the suspension, evern with the trd package.
Expert:  cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.
I do not speak Spanish but i will attempt to help you, tell your mechanic to measure the sway bar bushings that are on the truck now using dial calipers, this will tell you which size you need, You will also tell him you need a HUB assembly for the front axle bearings, they will come with or without ABS brakes, tell him to look for the abs sensor on the back side of the hub assembly, there will be an electrical 2 wire harness going to it, IF it has ABS brakes.