Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Sicion xd: iam trying to change light bulb in 2012 sicion

Customer Question

iam trying to change light bulb in 2012 sicion xd i think i bent the clip is it hard to replace
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Depending on the clip style usually the headlight bulb clip is attached to the head light and will slide off of the head light or unclip from the head light itself to be removed and replaced.
Thanks Pete