Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I went an brought a 2L motor /EFI if I take the injector pump

Customer Question

I went an brought a 2L motor /EFI if I take the injector pump off and throttle body wich is EFI is it Still going to perform with the same with a standard injector pump. My 96 hilux is not EFI so what's the best get all the wiring harness and put in.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. I see you have requested a live interaction. I will provide you an offer screen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I prefer online
Ok. If I understand you correctly, you bought a 2.0 litre EFI engine. Please clarify what you want to do here. Is the 2.0 EFI engine replacing a D4D engine?