Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Toyota Tundra SR5: how do I get the center dash air conditioning

Customer Question

how do I get the center dash air conditioning vents to open on a 2002 Toyota Tundra SR5? side vents work.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.
The air-conditioning vents are electronically controlled, using actuators to move the doors, when one of these actuators fails, the door that it controls fails to open or close, the one that controls the center vents is called the mode door actuator and requires dash removal in order to replace it. Please accept my answer and rate my performance.