Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic
8257649

My car (Toyota Corolla 2003 LE) was hit to a stone

Customer Question

Hello , My car (Toyota Corolla 2003 LE) was hit to a stone right below the front door (passenger side) ,while parking it . I can some bent .Can it be fixed if yes could you provide the rough estimated cost.It is old vehicle i don't want spend much on this..
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I added the pics.
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.
On the bumper cover that probably will buff out with some rubbing compound. That plastic cover can be snapped back to the Fender right at about the midpoint you will see a small piece of plastic that is square looking attached to the bumper cover that snaps into a plastic clip on the fender. A detailer will probably charge you about $50 to buff out that scuff on the bumper doesn't look like the paint was damaged too badly. As far as the rocker panel under the doors that can get pretty expensive to replace the rocker panel he could go as high as $1500. I would probably just leave that go it's not going to hurt anything structurally and it won't cause any water leaks from the doors it doesn't look like that that want high enough to affect the door seal. I would save your money have the bumper touched up and just continue to drive. If someone wanted to repair the dent in the rocker panel you could probably pull that out with a dent puller then fill with bondo that would probably be in the neighborhood of about $400 no more than $600.