Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

I was just in an accident. My 2000 Solara (which did run terrifically)

Customer Question

I was just in an accident. My 2000 Solara (which did run terrifically) was slammed in the front right hand corner (passenger's side.) the bumper is ruined and so are the lights and other components behind the bumper. Will this cost more than $3000? Will I have a hard time finding replacement parts?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome to Just Answer. It would help if I saw a picture of the damage. Without seeing the issue I cannot comment on the actual dollar amount. With regard to parts availability, there are many avenues to obtain parts. Toyota still carries the parts. There are 'aftermarket' companies that specialize in parts that cost far less then factory parts do. Getting replacement parts will not be an issue. Assuming you need a bumper cover, a headlamp assembly, cornering lamps, right front radiator support, and barring no air bag deployments, I would think the repair will be in the vicinity of 3,000 dollars.If you have any questions, please feel free to reply.Thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations. A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer