Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Toyota Camry v6: Battery. Charged shows 12. volts, car started

Customer Question

Battery. Charged shows 12.69 volts, car started this morning, now when i turn the key, everything goes dead, doesnt even try to start. Week ago, car went dead in middle of the road, all electrical shut off, no lights, hazards, radio, and engine died. Jumped battery, it started, as soon as I pulled away from the curb, did the same thing. Got a new battery put it in, drive home, no problem, drove to work next morning, no problem, leave work, same issue. Replaced alternator, jumped battery, drove home, no problem, now this
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the battery cables to where they lead to for any loose connections,corrosion or damage in any way.If a fault is found it will need repaired to correct this here.If this is all checked and found to be o.k. check at the fuse panels where the main battery feed comes in for anything loose or damaged needing repaired.
Thanks Pete