Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

My 2006 Toyota Solara has a cracked Dashboard.I was told that

Customer Question

My 2006 Toyota Solara has a cracked Dashboard.I was told that this was a defect and that Toyota would replace it. Is this true?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. I have not observed any communication form the company about dash panel replacements. However, this does not mean that a policy is pending or being addressed as a case by case basis. The recommendation I have for you on this issue is to go straight to the company and ask for assistance. Call the Toyota Customer Experience Center (CEC) at 1 8 0 0 3 3 1 4 3 3 1 The analyst at the CEC has the most up-to-date information on policies and procedures that Toyota has in place. This is your absolute best source of information on a request such as this. The people at the CEC are very helpful. If there is an assistance policy on dashboard issues, they will direct you on what to do. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply.Thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations. A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer