Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Toyota Sienna: got an 05 sienna ... cooling fans and both front

Customer Question

got an 05 sienna ... cooling fans and both front and rear blower motors are staying on without the key in the ignition
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nevermind the blower motors were going because both front and rear dials were on low inside the vehicle... checked for power coming out of the cooling fan computer and found it to be constant ... going to replace that ... thanks
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
The blower fan speed setting should have no bearing when the vehicle is off. The ignition switch should be cutting the power to the HVAC module which stops the blower operation. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris