Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

Pinpoint location of fuel pump replay on 2001 Corolla LE, 1.8L,

Customer Question

pinpoint location of fuel pump replay on 2001 Corolla LE, 1.8L, AT. which specific relay.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
////.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your password ***** has not reached my email box. So please send password ***** to my alternative email address of ***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where/W-H-I-C-H O-N-E of the relays on the drivers side kick panel junction block?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where/W-H-I-C-H O-N-E of the relays on the drivers side kick panel junction block/relay block?
Expert:  SuperDave replied 1 year ago.
The fuel pump relay is located here.
Expert:  SuperDave replied 1 year ago.
Fuse 6 in diagram powers the RelayTypically if the Fuel Pump does not work, it is the Pump, ECM, Fuse or Relay
Expert:  Nick-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Different expert here. I see that you have contacted customer service. Please allow me to assist on this issue. The relay for the fuel pump is not called the 'fuel pump relay'. Toyota refers to it as a "Circuit Opening Relay". You will find this relay located under the dashboard, on the driver side. It will be a small panel with three relays on it. One is the flasher relay for the turn signals. Turn the key on, turn on the turnsignals ans look under the dash. When you find the one that is clicking, the one right next to that clicking on is the Circuit opening relay. To the right of this relay is the power window relay. If you cannot hear the clicking, pull the far right (of the 3) and when the power windows do not work, you want to pull the relay in the middle of the panel to have the Circuit opening relay in your hand. Hope this helps If you have any questions, please feel free to reply.Thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations. A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry. Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer