Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Toyota Sienna limited: The left sliding door is not closing.

Customer Question

The left sliding door is not closing. I can't not even close it after switching off power mode. Something strong is blocking the door. I can not visibly see anything that is blocking. It just happened suddenly this morning and there was no accident involved. Any idea?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
You may have to remove the paneling to the door or body to inspect the guide/tracks and any cables for any damage or binding components to see what is causing this here.Once this is done then it can be determined what needs done to repair this fault.I have seen broken components or binding/twisted components cause this needing repaired or replaced.
Thanks Pete