Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Mr 2: I have a 86 Mr2. Just replaced the head gasket cause

Customer Question

I have a 86 Mr2. Just replaced the head gasket cause it blew. And now whether the car is on or not. The oil pressure gauge reads nothing. Yes there is oil and it's at the proper level. If this means anything I also replaced the oil pump and water pump.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect and see if anything electrical was left loose or disconnected or damaged in any way including the engine wiring.If a problem is found it will need corrected to resolve this here.If this is all checked and found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete