Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 03 tundra sr5 the abs light comes on after driving

Customer Question

i have a 03 tundra sr5 the abs light comes on after driving a while a shop put it on the computer code came up decal sensor...parts place i contacted said according to my vin my truck doesn't have one
Category: Toyota
Expert:  I. Silva replied 1 year ago.
Hello...welcome and thank you for using justanswer.Is it the abs light the only one ON ?Do you have/know the trouble code that is turning the abs light ON ?Let me know.Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i don't know the trouble code it is saying that there is a problem with the decel sensor
Expert:  I. Silva replied 1 year ago.
The deceleration sensor is combined with the Yaw rate sensor ,if you replaced your battery or even if it went dead,most likely what you need is just a calibration .I would have the vehicle scanned again to see if there are any other codes and then bring me the code here,i would like to know the code to get you a stronger answer. Thank you.
Expert:  I. Silva replied 1 year ago.
Hi there have you fix your car yet ?
Let me know.
thank you.