Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Tim I'm planning on buying a 4Runner or Tacoma truck to

Customer Question

Hi Tim
I'm planning on buying a 4Runner or Tacoma truck to tow behind my 32 ft MH.
Looking for used with a budget of around 11000.00
Any suggestions ?
Thank you
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you are not towing one of these vehicles with the wheels off of the ground and if they would be an automatic transmission you will need to have a transmission fluid pump installed on the vehicle to pump fluid through the transmission while it is towed.In some cases this can cost up to $2000 to have done.
Ive always been a fan of the Tacoma over the 4runner myself.If you need info on where to try and locate one of these let me know.
Thanks Pete