George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ years
13574682

Tundra: Power rear view mirror on 2007 tundra need to be snapped

Customer Question

Power rear view mirror on 2007 tundra need to be snapped back together.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
answer by any system which you you think is best.
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
Hello I will help you with your question, If you just need to snap the glass back into the mount see the link here (Click) Look that over and I might be able to find a video if you think you need it. Let me know how I can help Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you sea the picture ? The mirror has mountings for the mechanical adjustment system. I can't snaps the mechanical adjuster to the back of the mirror system.
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
Yes I did see the image, thanks it helps. Has the ring come off the back of the glass? Then you need to remove the old ring from the mirror and install new glass with the new ring bonded to it. Please let me know how I can help you with your question Thank you
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.