Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I actually have a 98 LX470 LC100 series, Im having slight

Customer Question

Hi, I actually have a 98 LX470 LC100 series, Im having slight ahc problems. most of the time the suspension rides too hard and after a long while of continuous use, it sort of softens up or normalizes. I rarely use it, does this have anything to do with it?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be a fault with a suspension level or position sensor failure causing this issue here.If you have not had the fault codes checked in all computers to see what codes are setting this should be done and any codes set will need diagnosed to help locate and repair the cause here.This needs done using a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle.
Thanks Pete