Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience
2947720

Toyota highlander: ,I will like to know the location

Customer Question

hello,
I will like to know the location of the engine number of toyota highlander limited edition 2012 american specs
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
Which engine?
.
Do you still need help with?
I have the locations for engine numbers in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ft8m4jjecb5q2mv/ENGINE%20SERIAL%20NUMBER%20AND%20TRANSAXLE%20SERIAL%20NUMBER.pdf?dl=0
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure. But I can send you the engine number and the chasis number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a limited edition 4WD chasis number :5TDDK3EHXCS132387
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the model is 2012 also
.
.
.
Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime
.