Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Toyota Tundra: I have a 2005 Toyota Tundra. My check engine

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Toyota Tundra. My check engine light is on. I connect my "actron" OBD 11 AutoScanner to the computer connection. The computer read P1445, P1442, P1445, and P2441. What does these codes mean? Is this a serious problem?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing that needs done here is to have the codes cleared out/erased with the scan tool then operate the vehicle until the light comes back on and see what codes come back.Most likely some of these codes are just a one time fluke and are not an issue anymore and we need to know which code is turning on the check engine light.This can be an engine sensor fault here but we need to know which code is turning on the light.Once this is done post the code info here.
Thanks Pete