Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Camry hybrid: i have a 2007 camry hibrid and all the system

Customer Question

i have a 2007 camry hibrid and all the system lights are on [check hybrid check vso etc what should i do
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
car also last power on my way home it wouldn't accelerate i shut the car off and restarted it in order to make it home
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
lost power
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what you have described here this sounds like a low voltage issue with the vehicles hybrid system.This can be the battery as the cause or the charging system.The hybrid vehicle needs to have the codes checked/read out with a computer or scan tool that will plug into your vehicle and reads all computers in the vehicle to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.
Thanks Pete