Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Prius: I have check hybrid s ystem error message. I also

Customer Question

I have check hybrid s ystem error message. I also have chk engine light and the big triangle !
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
What needs to be done from here is to have the fault codes read out of all computers using a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.This may be an issue with the voltage from the hybrid battery as this is one of the main causes for this fault.
Thanks Pete