Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Prius: I have a check engine light on codes 01-D5-190-64-F01-D

Customer Question

Hi I have a check engine light on codes
01-D5-190-64-F
01-D 190-3A-1
01-DC 1C6-BC-F
01-DC 190-10-F
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing that needs done here is to obtain the P fault codes set using a scan tool that can communicate with the computer properly in your vehicle.If you have several P letter codes set clear out the codes and operate the vehicle until the check engine light comes back on and see which codes come back.Once this has been done the codes that come back are the cause of the light and these codes need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.
If you can get the P codes and post them here this will help.Some of these codes above may be old history codes that no longer are an issue.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete