Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Trying to figure out why 2005 Toyota camry 4 cyl has no spark

Customer Question

trying to figure out why 2005 Toyota camry 4 cyl has no spark or injector signal. replaced cam and crank sensor. engine turns normal. fuel pump runs with key cycle battery booster on just to make sure not a voltage issue
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Idk why no pulse or spark but figured out customer lied and had over heated the engine to the point of head gasket failure. Checked coolant and apon adding water discovered the headgasket issue and blown radiator. No further help needed. Thank you
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Because we are required to give everyone a response I am posting . There is no need to rate the question . Just letting you know that we did see your question. Sounds like you have resolved the problem and thank you as well. Maybe next time we can be of help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for getting back to me. I did figure it out. I would like to keep using this service. Hopefully next time with a faster response. I work on several different model cars and sometimes i get stumped. Lol
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Glad to hear you got it resolved, in most cases the response time is much quicker, it depends on how many are online and the time of day. Thank you as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since i did not get a helpful response in time i dont feel i should be charged for it however i do have a question about a gmc truck...1993 that i can certainly use some help with if your interested. Thanks