Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Toyota Cressida: Where can I find a step by step procedure/video

Customer Question

Where can I find a step by step procedure/video to remove the radio in a 1984 Toyota Cressida?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I don't have the exact procedure on how this is removed here but I see no one else has responded with any help on this.
On some models there are screws at the front of the radio that need removed in order to then remove the radio and on other models there may be clips that are squeezed together at the front of the radio to remove it.If this is not what you see here or does not work let me know.
Thanks Pete