Mike, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  34 Years of working on vehicle repair/diagnostics! ;)
9261905

Tacoma: i bought a toyota tacoma 2015 with the karr alarm system

Customer Question

i bought a toyota tacoma 2015 with the karr alarm system and and cant get the emergency system over-ride to work..the hotline guys walked me thru all the ways---checking if you knew something else
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is MIKE.. Sorry to see you have had a wait.
On this - if the walk thru did not cure your issue, then no, Im afraid you have a system fault..
The only way forward will be to have the car recovered and checked diagnostically to cure this - likely it will need a replacement control module.
Of course this is under warranty so won't cost you anything to have done..
Im sorry its not likely what you wanted to hear - but I can't tell you anything if there are no other options other than what I have said above.. but thats the way forward..
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
-Meantime ----- Please do the rating for me at this time.. - Thank you in advance for that - ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating should you need more at all - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE.