Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

Toyota: wet floor front and back 2011 Avalon. I've pulled the

Customer Question

wet floor front and back 2011 Avalon. I've pulled the drain hose from the gourmet and it is clear. I noticed the wet floor front and back on both driver and passenger side at the end of a 7 hour trip.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Welcome to our site. Your Avalon's A/C evaporator housing might be leaking. This problem was mostly noted on cars manufactured starting late 2011 through 2013. Since the leak can damage the Air Bag module, it prompted Toyota to issue a recall.Get your VIN and production date ready and give Toyota Customer Service a call at 1(###) ###-####to see if your vehicle falls within those affected. Kindly accept and rate my answer now if you think the information I've provided has helped you solve your issue. Otherwise, please reply. Best Regards.