Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a 2004 toyota prius . the light comes on and

Customer Question

i have a 2004 toyota prius . the light comes on for abs and vsc my actron scanner says a 29 dollar part will fix the problem.what is the part i need and what will it solve.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have a 2004 toyota prius,the light comes on for abs andvsc,my scaner says i need a 29dollar partto solve the problem.what is the part i need and what will it solve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be a wheel speed sensor at fault causing this issue here.I have seen several wheel speed sensor failures in the past before cause this fault needing replaced.
If you can post the code info here on what your scan tool says the code is this will help just let me know.
Thanks Pete