Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Toyota 4 runner: I have a Toyota 4 Runner 2000 with 223,000

Customer Question

I have a Toyota 4 Runner 2000 with 223,000 miles. It has been running well but have had some electrical problems recently: windows did not go down now they do, the fuel gauge just stopped working. The car now is constantly stalling after 30 seconds or so. Do you think it may be electrical ?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 years ago.
The concerns with the windows, and fuel gauge are electrical issues. the stalling concern may be electrical, but most likely so being that most things that control the engine are electrical. These issues though do not appear to all be related though. I can start helping you figure these out if your good with wire diagrams and using a volt ohm meter. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris