Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Toyota Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Toyota Diagnostics
18617752

Toyota sienna: I was told to replace Knox Sensor 1 and 2.(PO328).It

Customer Question

I was told to replace Knox Sensor 1 and 2.(PO328).It will cost me about $800 and it takes 2 days to replace these sensors. Is that normal cost and time to replace them?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...The Knock Sensors sell for around $198 each and the Labor Time Guide calls for 2.8 hours to replace both sensors. Labor rates vary from shop to shop, so what you pay for labor will effect the bot***** *****ne. For a job of this type, a "fair" labor rate can by anywhere from $85-$125 per hour. Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the stars at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept.