Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Tundra: replaced fan pully on 2004 tundra and turned it on

Customer Question

replaced fan pully on 2004 tundra and turned it on ran for about 10 mins; but then died. then i noticed the the vac line from the mass sensor air intake to the throttle body was not connected. and now it will not strat. It cranks but doesn't turn on. I pulled and cleaned the old spark plugs it wanted to turn on after the cleaning of the plugs. but didn't so I changed the spark plugs cause the where worn. but still doesn't start and I pulled the plugs again and they are wet with a tiny bit of oil.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Which engine?
We need to gin this diag with the basic tests. Fuel pressure, ignition spark, injector pulse, and compression. Have you checked any of these?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris