sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Camry LE: ! I have a 2000 Toyota Camry LE. The door lock

Customer Question

Hi! I have a 2000 Toyota Camry LE. The door lock remotes, interior dome light, trunk light, and daytime running lamps do not work. The door lock switch inside the car works for all doors. They are all listed with a 7.5 amp fuse under the hood which I have replaced with no results. Any suggestions?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
If the fuse is good then you are either missing power to the fuse due to a blown fusible link or wiring issue, there is connection issue at the fuse, or there is a wiring issue somewhere after the fuse. The issue is definitely a loss of power on that circuit.
The first thing you're going to need to do is determine if there is power at that fuse. It receives power from a fusible link, it's possible that the fusible link has burned or there is a wiring problem in between.
If there is power at the fuse then you have to have an open circuit somewhere not far after the fuse for all of these components to not work.