Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Camry: I changed the fuel filter on my 2003 Camry, battery

Customer Question

I changed the fuel filter on my 2003 Camry, battery was disconnected for 4 days. Now I can not get it to turn over. The security light is blinking when key is not turned on. Battery was just recharged.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here
The problem you are having is likely due to the alarm system having lost programming. One thing you can try if you have not already is to try any spare keys you might have. If the spark key and or key still do not read then you are likely going to need to have the alarm system reprogrammed. The can be done by the dealer and in some cases a certified locksmith .