Lou P
Lou P, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
27644750

Totota: Ron . Have a problem with ABS light trac off light

Customer Question

Hi Ron . Have a problem with ABS light trac off light is on with vac light on. Able to start engine but it will not let me get out of park to drive. Is there anything I can do to fix it
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm waiting for my answer
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is***** times the brake light switch fails so the computer does not see the brake pedal being pressed , start the car / truck up and with your hand gently on the shifter press the brake and see if you feel a slight click noise in the shifter , if not get a second person or use a long stick or something or a mirror and see if your brake lights come on when pressing the brakes. You may have a faulty brake light switch. That is the most common issue. The brake light switch mounts up on the brake pedal bracket. Let me know if you need more information. I am here to help. Sorry for the delayed response there have been a overwhelming amount of questions and we are all catching up. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ