Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a Toyota Avalon and my abs light is on ,also my brakes

Customer Question

I have a Toyota Avalon and my abs light is on ,also my brakes keep lockin up on the front.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Prior to replacing any more parts, we need to get is scanned to see which codes are stored. This could be as simple as a faulty wheel speed sensor or damaged tone ring. Can you get it scanned and return with the codes and the year model?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris