Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Where might i purchase barely used door check straps

Customer Question

dear sir : where might i purchase barely used door check straps for my 2007 toyota prius at the present time i am looking for all doors and with my cell i have already paid with my m/c what was asked of me but i had forgotten my pword and now i have to do this all over with supplied password
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

Since your having no luck with used in your area, you may want to try used in the lower 48 and see if someone can shop them to you. Check with www.car-parts.com and www.LKQ.com

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris