Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Toyota Highlander: Toyota highlander 2005 passenger side doorI

Customer Question

Toyota highlander 2005 passenger side door
I need the schematic and some help putting the door handle connection to the rods back together again
I put the new lock cylinder in, and the thin rod is connected to that.
The fatter rod connection at the top (behind the door handle) is the mystery. I have the piece in my handle that connects to the fatter rod at the top of the door, and I don't see how that piece is held in place so that pulling on the handle will open the door
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris