Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Toyota avalon: I have a 2003 Toyota Avalon and I need to know

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Toyota Avalon and I need to know what was done to my car to make it not start? I found a orange wire with the numbers252473003C g2 3813 I need to know how to hook that back up. I think that what they took of my car.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The number on the wire you are describing does not mean anything and your question is not clear. Can you explains exactly what type of problem you are having and explain what you think they have done to the car and why they di this. Also can you post a picture of the loose wires you are referring to so we can see if we can help you get the problem resolved.