Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Camry hybrid: 2007 camry hybrid: cruise control does not turn

Customer Question

2007 camry hybrid: cruise control does not turn on, monitor shows no power to or from battery and motors, battery charges, A/C works, electric motor does not assist power, brakes are still dynamic.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing that needs done if this hasn't been done already is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and correct this issue here.
This issue may be due to a blown or missing fuse possibly or in some cases a fault detected by an ECU that is disabling the cruise control.If you can get the codes read out and post the code info here this will help.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Useful
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Travel interfered with repair.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if there is anything else I can help with here let me know so we can continue and feel free to rate my help above if you like.
Thanks Pete