Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I drive a Toyota Avalon XL with 200K miles on it, and I am

Customer Question

I drive a Toyota Avalon XL with 200K miles on it, and I am the first and current owner. Now, my car needs front and rear struts/suspension replaced along with wheel alignment - what is a reasonable price for this work?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today. I can try and get this estimate in the ballpark, so to speak, but please keep in mind that the price will vary by area of the country and repair shop that you choose to perform the work.
The alignment will run about $80. As for the parts and labor with the struts, the aftermarket path will run about $800 and the Toyota Dealer will run about $1,300. Again please keep in mind that these are ballpark estimates and can vary. The repair shop quote may include other parts that I have not figured in such as strut tops, spring seats and bumpers. These items can increase the cost of this repair job but may or may not be needed depending on what the visual inspection shows. Please know that I strive to give Excellent Service and if you have anymore questions, I am here to help as much as I can.