Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My truck runs fine while it is cold, begins to stumble as it warms and

Customer Question

my truck runs fine while it is cold, begins to stumble as it warms and then finaly shuts down and will not start. the coil is very hot to the touch.
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to determine where to start your testing to determine what is failing you are going to need to check and see what is dropping out, when it will not start check and see if you have good spark, injector pulse as well as proper fuel pressure. Normal fuel pressure needs to be right at 3 to 5 PSI. Check these things for me and post back with the results and I will try and help you determine the cause.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you must have missed the details,,,, it's fuel injected,,,,, 40-60 psi fuel pressure,,,,,,thanks for nothing