Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Sienna: Ron, ive got a 2006 toyota sienna, the check engine

Customer Question

Hi Ron, ive got a 2006 toyota sienna, the check engine light, vsc anf trac off lights are on. Took it to dealership and they told me check engine light was for catalytic converter. They trouble shot the vsc/trac light for a day and suspected a dirty wheel speed sensor and that fixed the light for about 48 hours then it came back on. They did not give me the codes.But im hoping save some bucks and fix it diy.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to even begin to know where to start with helping you we are going to need the fault codes that are setting when the lights are coming on. If you can contact them and get these code and post back with them then I will do my best to help you get this resolved.