Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Prado: I have purchased a navigation unit of Toyota Prado part

Customer Question

I have purchased a navigation unit of Toyota Prado part # ***** & part # ***** and part # ***** but unfortunately connector plug & cable missing between dvd unit and navigation unit is missing power cable of navigation unit also not available pls guide me the solution whether a cable available. Send me part no. Or send connection diagram.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
You may have to obtain the wiring and connections needed here from salvage yard as I have had to do in the past before for issues or components like this here.If you have not checked with a local parts store or dealer this would be the first place to check but if the parts are not available with a dealer or parts store then I would check with a salvage yard.If these are not an option for you here let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear PeteThanks for reply. Ok if you have any solution pls inform me. if you need pictures tell me i will send u.thanksQamar
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately all of the info I have on this is posted above.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do here.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok you may check fro salvage yards in u find inform me.thanks
Qamar
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately I don't have access to check salvage yards for you in your area.This would be something you would have to do or speak with a local repair facility to see if they can locate the components you need here.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if available in your area u may send through DHL
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete